INCOMING...blew paypal on this

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
alright, i dont much care for it as a card, but its becoming rare since it seems to be the 'cut' of choice these days :wall: i do want to upgrade

!BSqs8Lg!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-DMEjlLlvjJvBKE(22JKp!~~_1.JPG

ive still got a little paypal, still hoping someone makes a good offer on my DT so ive got more spending $, as im down to about $45 :wall:

Still a sweet pickup. Plus like you said you can upgrade later. Also with the card companies using this as a cut it will become more rare and hopefully a better flip down the road towards your other on card autograph you get .

timing on it was pretty good, i will have to send it in for certification :wall: the other one that is up is certified...but yeah, ive seen this cut used in Leaf Limited, National Treasures, and Upper Deck product lines...not sure how many of these there are, but im guessing at least 300 have been turned into cuts

no :wall: havent pulled anything out yet...at least im still at under $1 per on average with 80+ exqs...

timing on it was pretty good, i will have to send it in for certification :wall: the other one that is up is certified...but yeah, ive seen this cut used in Leaf Limited, National Treasures, and Upper Deck product lines...not sure how many of these there are, but im guessing at least 300 have been turned into cuts

Who were you going to send it to for authentication? PSA is 50.00 i saw, but who else does it.

Back