IN NEED OF DENVER BRONCOS!!!!!

meloman315

GeT FrEaKy
looking for all Broncos! from when they started 50 years ago to now, i will be a little picky on some players but if its a cool enough card i will probibly like it. only player i will not trade for is jay cutler. thanks and lmk what you have!

cmb for some broncos and i think u guys got a real good deal out of orton his numbers are ****ing cutlers here in chicago away and i have a broncos card in the coming folder u might like lmk thanks matt

FF:

Have the following:

00 Fleer Feel the Game GU'd Brian Griese (blue swatch)
04 LCM Brandon Miree 157 RC Auto (0008/1000)
06 UD Sweet Spot Elvis Dumervil 143 RC (276/699)
08 Playoff Absolute Anthony Alridege 156 RC (574/799)
08 Topps R&P Progression Veteran Brandon Marshall PV-BM (034/199)
08 UD Icons NFL Icons Brandon Marshall NFL3 (160/250)

LMK if you are interested in any of the above. Looking for anything in my signature line.

Thanks,

Jeff

footballfreak said:
cmb for some broncos and i think u guys got a real good deal out of orton his numbers are ****ing cutlers here in chicago away and i have a broncos card in the coming folder u might like lmk thanks matt
oooo i really like that incoming card, what do you need for it?

vogs22 said:
FF:

Have the following:

00 Fleer Feel the Game GU'd Brian Griese (blue swatch)
04 LCM Brandon Miree 157 RC Auto (0008/1000)
06 UD Sweet Spot Elvis Dumervil 143 RC (276/699)
08 Playoff Absolute Anthony Alridege 156 RC (574/799)
08 Topps R&P Progression Veteran Brandon Marshall PV-BM (034/199)
08 UD Icons NFL Icons Brandon Marshall NFL3 (160/250)

LMK if you are interested in any of the above. Looking for anything in my signature line.

Thanks,

Jeff
can you get scans of them?

I'm looking to sell are you only looking to trade? I have this #'d to 17:

100_3258.jpg

and this as well:

100_3172.jpg

I also have a few E. Royal auto and gu's in my bucket, thanks!

I just registered here tonight, but I have over 80 trades on sportscardforum under the same name and deals on ebay under tr_sportscards as well as some other sites with trsportscards, just so you know, thanks!!!

Really like your Manning rookies. Please CMB and let me know. I have a bunch of stuff from their Superbowl years like the Upper Deck TD Salute set, Davis Platinum Portrait, and lots more random stuff nt pictured. I'd definitely trade in your favor so let me know. Thanks!
Also if you're looking for older players I could find you stuff going back to late 60's/early 70's on. Just need some names to look for.

Back