In light of the Saints debacle

if you say so, he was never the problem in either of those nt game losses
you probably should have watched them, like i said maybe he had a bad night but he didnt lose the game for them
that was a team effort

I agree he had a bad night and it is probably due to the fact he has missed all of preseason, I was just pissed. but he also got used by in both NC games. he was good last year, I was just hacked. Spears owned him in 03

I agree he had a bad night and it is probably due to the fact he has missed all of preseason, I was just pissed. but he also got used by in both NC games. he was good last year, I was just hacked. Spears owned him in 03
ppppfffttttt i dont think so, im pretty sure davin joseph got his lunch eaten...

i know you get pumped about your team and i might be guilty of going after you and poking the bear but the truth is your a good guy who loves his teams and i cant fault you for that

ppppfffttttt i dont think so, im pretty sure davin joseph got his lunch eaten...

i know you get pumped about your team and i might be guilty of going after you and poking the bear but the truth is your a good guy who loves his teams and i cant fault you for that

I actually do not remember who got beat in what game in 03 or 04... but I was ticked last night and it was Dwight Freeney everywhere... and I tend to be a jerk when I am angry. and Reggie Wayne scoring touchdowns, and Peyton Manning showing how good he is.

Maybe throw the ball for more than 4 yards a clip too... that might help... play calling was brutal. They must have talked to Andy Reid with that conservative crap :doh:

The Colts were blanketing anything past 10 yards. I thought it was pretty smart play calling. It explains why Devery Henderson had like no yardage. he's a fly-route kinda guy.

Back