In honor of Salter Day, post some of your favorite freebies you've gotten

I have 2. The first is from Brian he sent me the Payton Autobiography that was autographed by his family. No scan

And then this from Grant which really wasn't a freebie but it was above what I sent him. I sent him like 10/15 Press Pass autos when he was trying to do the set. He sent me this in return. I wish he would still visit here.

83e959d5ce18.jpg

For the record back then, I want to thank each and every person who has ever sent me anything. Just about every active member here has sent at least one freebie and I hope I was able to get ya back. These are just a couple of people who sent me things I remember the best:

Front Brett: I was brand new here and had only come here to sell cards. He sent this to me as a welcome to the site. It is still the best Wallace in my collection:

wallaceult.jpg

I am 99% sure Phil sent me this. It was right when I was starting my Seahawks Contenders auto project.
Phileagles.jpg

Scuba Steve. This guy right here was awesome. I remember us sending random stuff to each other. One day I got this in the mail:

letter.jpg

bushspa3clrau725.jpg

Most of the Bush collection is gone now but I will never sell or trade that card.

Other shoutouts go to Elan who sent me some great random packages over time, and Sonicfan Jamie, who sent me a huge box full of Seahawks cards, an autoed 8x10, and a T-shirt signed by Josh Brown and a few other guys.

Thanks to everyone. A good portion of my collection has other people's names on it.

Hear are some of my favorite freebies:

From ar1888 - some Absolute mini helmets Cliff Branch & Rich Gannon
S7302942.jpg

From zeeck - When we scrapped our secret santa deal and donated out money to Jamie's family, Brian had already bought my gift and still sent it. I love him for this!! Full size helmet Bo Jackson auto
BoHelmet2.jpg

And from Migraine when he used to like me Huston Street Auto & Michael Huff auto
mailday111406a.jpg

And there's a bunch of others that I can't remember right now. Thank you all for your kind generosity. And Thank You Jamie for opening our hearts to sending freebie to each other. We all miss you.

I got a '05 SPA Patch / Auto Matt Jones from Scuba Steve

I remember that. All the others blend together. Every card is appreciated the same and I try to pass it on, no matter the "book value" or any b.s. like that. If someone else could use a card more than I, it's theirs :salut:

:love:

Well i've gotten some real nice things from people here. I have tons i still need to send out but i'm to damn lazy :(

I picked a great time to check the forum again!

Well I just realized my favorite freebie isn't even in my photobucket right now:ban:

Dave(Northcutt homo) sent me a red ink Press Pass Jackson Vroman I had never seen.

I didn't get a whole lot of freebies and didn't send out that many either but I'm glad to see Mike still appreciates that VD. I still only have had the two plus the one he has now.
Here's a freebie lot Mike sent me which was actually my first Patrick Willis auto at the time.
49ersFreebiesfromMike.jpg

I picked a great time to check the forum again!

Well I just realized my favorite freebie isn't even in my photobucket right now:ban:

Dave(Northcutt homo) sent me a red ink Press Pass Jackson Vroman I had never seen.

I didn't get a whole lot of freebies and didn't send out that many either but I'm glad to see Mike still appreciates that VD. I still only have had the two plus the one he has now.
Here's a freebie lot Mike sent me which was actually my first Patrick Willis auto at the time.
49ersFreebiesfromMike.jpg

Glad you're still alive :salut:

Back