Basketball I'm done with LeBron

football, baseball, basketball none of the players should sit out the fans pay their salaries. we as fans put all that money out to watch the "stars" play. they should at least play, btw if u go to a concert to c ozzy play and he doesn't show up would u be happy if some back-up singer sang would u be happy? its the same thing the players should play they r the reason ticket prices r so dang high.

tndcollectables said:
football, baseball, basketball none of the players should sit out the fans pay their salaries. we as fans put all that money out to watch the "stars" play. they should at least play, btw if u go to a concert to c ozzy play and he doesn't show up would u be happy if some back-up singer sang would u be happy? its the same thing the players should play they r the reason ticket prices r so dang high.

I see where you're coming from, but say you are a Cavs fan and LeBron gets hurt in these last few games that don't matter. Now he can't play for the some or all of the playoffs.

tndcollectables said:

And when Lebron tears an ACL or Peyton dislocates a shoudler,then what?

You don't put $$ out there to watch the stars play, you put $$ out there to see your team.

Any fan who had tickets for a home game for Cleveland,LA and any other high caliber team in the NBA or NFL towards the end of a season, should know there's a chance that if the team is as good as advertised,there is a chance you will not see the elite of the elite

Buy tix to an earlier regular season game or save your $$ and buy playoff tix

GotGibson? said:
Man, what are players thinking these days? Sitting out of meaningless games so they don't risk getting hurt for the playoffs?!

Man oh man, the NBA sure is full of dumbasses.

What an ignorant post.

Lebron hasn't won a damn thing, so he doesn't deserve to sit out. Peyton Manning has won 4 MVP's and is in his 30's.. He also plays a sport where he could get hit blindside... Lebron is the face of the league and sits out fan apperciation night. You take your kids there and send a better part of week or 2 paychecks to go. Then your son's favorite player doesn't play because he is affraid of getting hurt. Sure don't risk him getting injuried. But 5-10 minutes of action isn't all that much.

HiEnd said:
No reason on earth Lebron needed to be on the court when the goal is a title

Injuries to Bosh and Roy are the perfect examples why he sat. He's done more than enough for the league already,and battling for a useless,yes useless scoring title is irrelevant.

I have read everyones post and this is the one with the best logii and the one with Jordan rings. I agree that we make this players to a certain exstint but we were not there when they were shooting the jumper on the playground at night nor were we there when they waited for a recruitment letter so make them rich yes make them no. The man has carried his team to the best record in the league (THEY WON MORE GAMES THAN ANYONE) Stop bi-----g and get ready to watch the playoffs as you all probaly will and still root for him.

HiEnd said:
No reason on earth Lebron needed to be on the court when the goal is a title

Injuries to Bosh and Roy are the perfect examples why he sat. He's done more than enough for the league already,and battling for a useless,yes useless scoring title is irrelevant.

I have read everyones post and this is the one with the best logic and the one with Jordan rings. I agree that we make this players to a certain exstint but we were not there when they were shooting the jumper on the playground at night nor were we there when they waited for a recruitment letter so make them rich yes make them no. The man has carried his team to the best record in the league (THEY WON MORE GAMES THAN ANYONE) Stop bi-----g and get ready to watch the playoffs as you all probaly will and still root for him.

HiEnd said:
And when Lebron tears an ACL or Peyton dislocates a shoudler,then what?

You don't put $$ out there to watch the stars play, you put $$ out there to see your team.

Any fan who had tickets for a home game for Cleveland,LA and any other high caliber team in the NBA or NFL towards the end of a season, should know there's a chance that if the team is as good as advertised,there is a chance you will not see the elite of the elite

Buy tix to an earlier regular season game or save your $$ and buy playoff tix

think about what u said the stars ARE part of the TEAM

Pee632 said:
I have read everyones post and this is the one with the best logic and the one with Jordan rings. I agree that we make this players to a certain exstint but we were not there when they were shooting the jumper on the playground at night nor were we there when they waited for a recruitment letter so make them rich yes make them no. The man has carried his team to the best record in the league (THEY WON MORE GAMES THAN ANYONE) Stop bi-----g and get ready to watch the playoffs as you all probaly will and still root for him.

nope not rooting for 'bron and shaqtus, gotta root for my Suns, who r much better without the shaqtus

Now I like Lebron and believe he will have at least 1 championship before he retires BUT I do agree how his ego seems to be growing a bit much. I was annoyed when he dropped out of the dunk contest this past year. I'm worried about when he wins his 1st ring how/if he will change? Curious if more arrogance will come out then.

It's not entirely his fault though, like many stated previously the NBA/Stern have used him to market everything about them. He's like the NBA whore :yowza:

As long as he stays out of trouble and plays the game I can't really say much about it, that's all I ask as a fan.

Steve_O_21 said:
The only difference(s) between Lebron and Jordan has nothing to do with social media networks or gossip...

michael_jordan_trophy_rings.jpg

^^^

Back