Mail Day Ignore the screams you hear, they are fine

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
n76.jpg

2012 Topps Olympic Bronze Medal Edition
Nastia Liukin (youve seen her in Subway commercials lately)
Alex Morgan
Abby Wambach
Misty May Treanor
Natalie Coughlin (my 2nd)
Jessica Long (NBC did a big piece on her going back to Russia, Paralympic Swimmer)

n77.jpg

Tanith Belbin AKA, Chalie White's (Gold Medal Ice Dancer) girlfriend, and shes a model

n78.jpg

Jennie Finch FOTG Auto (my 3rd, 2nd Blue Ink)

n79.jpg

Michelle Beadle FOTG Auto (my 9th)

n80.jpg

Brittney Palmer UFC Ring Girl (and Playboy model) (my 1st and 2nd)

and whats a ladies autograph week without a girl that puts a heart in her auto?

n81.jpg

Ashley Wagner known for being 'the face' of the 2014 Olympic Games, Bronze in Figure Skating Team, 6th in Singles

my other lady didnt show up to be locked in the closet, but i will go ahead and tell you what else i bought that should be here early next week...

ANNA KOURNIKOVA AUTO

so nevermind those screams you hear coming from the ladies trapped in the basement, i assure you that they are fine, just fine...

any of them could eat crackers, cookies, or chips in my bed and i wouldnt kick 'em out

and uh, selling my Rousey auto...paid $82, got an opening bid at $119.95, so ill make $20+ for holding it like 6 weeks, hopefully it gets more action, but i doubt it...

Saw one recently sold at my LCS for 150 so it may go a little higher

just the initial action...I have the Wagner going up overpriced as well...a Silver /30 went up last night and is getting a TON of action, 22 bids, up to $71, so maybe someone gets goofy on that...im sure I can replace the Wagner for cheaper, as time goes on and hype dies down...the Rousey I don't know if I can replace, its one of the better photos used on one of her cards, but a 20% return in under 2 months isn't bad at all on a fairly 'high end' single, at least for me...on my garbage lots I typically go in the 70% range, but the time isn't usually as fast...

Back