If you could change just one thing...

I'd like to once again reach out to our members to ask, if you could change just one thing about TCZ, what would it be? We're looking for ideas on how to make the site better for you, as collectors.

What about live chat rooms
From my experience on other trading card boards um Forums they tend to not work well and are often empty. If there is a weekly or monthly specific "chat night"sometimes those work OK, but after a while they tend to fade away. People forget about them or they don't work for their schedules. Chat rooms seem to work better when a site has a huge amount of "Active membership", not just a large amount of members total. I don't think the Zone has enough in the Active category to make a chat room feasible. That is just my two cents worth.

What about email notifications? If another member sends you a message to your inbox you would get an email to notify you. Or even if you have posted in a thread it would notify you of any responses on the same thread after you had posted. Just a thought. You may even have it and i just didnt see where you could do it. lol

What about email notifications? If another member sends you a message to your inbox you would get an email to notify you. Or even if you have posted in a thread it would notify you of any responses on the same thread after you had posted. Just a thought. You may even have it and i just didnt see where you could do it. lol

To get email notifications for private conversations, there is an option on the contact details page. If you want to receive notifications when someone replies to a thread, you can subscribe to the thread. I believe there is an option that will automatically subscribe you to a thread if you start it, or reply to it, too somewhere.

Well I think this forum is perfect. now that the even the character limit has been settled with, what more can I say. Firstly I want to congragulate TCZ on the design interface chosen by them. This is easily one of the best looking forums out there.

What if we took up a collection(donation)... And identified high traffic sports card related blogs/websites. And the paid for sponsored featured articles or advertising space on their websites, in hope of bringing new traffic to TCZ and thus new members... I do it for clients monthly.

I like the site as is but hearing people complain about fees and stuff on ebay maybe start a thread or something where members can post all their cards they have for sale or trade, and how much they would charge for shipping, it just seems like that was what the purpose of the Market Place was but its been awhile since ive seen someones cards they have for sale, even if they arent cards I pc I would still like to buy some that catch my eye, plus the member would get their money without having to pay a fee for doing it, or they can choose to donate $1 for every couple of sales, strictly voluntary, well those are just my thoughts :D

Back