• $40-$50

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • other (please reply with amount)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

threebearfan

Bench Warmer
What trade value would you put on this card. It's rookie year and #ed/25. The 2 swatches are headband and jersey. (scan below)

SLHBJ-25.jpg

scan isn't the greatest I guess, but you get the idea, lol.

Moses: I could understand about him being injured, but the card is what it is, it never changed, rather Fleer stayed or went I personally don't think it's fair to lessen the value b/c it's Fleer. That would be like saying b/c it's Fleer the MJ rookie isn't going to be worth squat anymore. Just my 2 cents and I appreciate yours btw, Im not trying to argue or come off as a jerk.

randallcards: lol, that kinda stinks. I have personally never seen any of them on ebay. Personally I have never heard of anyone collecting on Luke Jackson either tho.

thanks to both of you for the input.

Ryan

I would say probably in the 20 to 30 range no lower than that though. His being injured a number of times hurts its value but there is some people like myself who still stick to the opinion that he is going to be good so it still has a little trade value left

Just another jersey card. Not too many jersey card ever book over $20 unless they are stars. BV would be $20 range in my opinion.

i agree with most on the bv $20 for this card, and not because its fleer but livingston is a Unlisted Star, so his commons now would tip the$0.60cents - $1.00 range everything 05-06+ so ya, i know its a low print #/25 but i dont see that card getting any premiums of any kind on the bay but thats my opinion on the subject i hope you can get what your looking for if you decide to trade or sell it :D

thanks a lot to everyone who replied with input. I was curious b/c people keep asking me what kind of value I see on it, and I never know what to say, b/c I dont wanna be rediculous, and at the same time I cant lose too much. So thanks to everyone for helping me set a value on it.

Back