I need a Brett Favre Jets card

pspstatus

Bench Warmer
Can somebody please help me out with this? I have loads of base and inserts to trade. I can do a nice team or player lot for it. Or if its a short print we can maybe talk about something more for it. thanks.

I've got this one??

cards870.jpg

What's you Ryan gu book??

Brett Farve Jets Cards

I have a 2008 Press Pass Legends 1 of 25 card that's autographed that I am waiting to be delivered in the mail. Since I've yet to see it, I'm not sure if he'll be wearing a Jets or Packers uniform (who knows he may be in his college sweater!). When the card comes in I'll let you know.
Dave
- Visit my Football cards at photobucket Desoxynman. Included is;
-Topps Finest Duel Autograph Peterson/Tomlinson card 10 of 10!!!:confused:

desoxynman said:

I have a 2008 Press Pass Legends 1 of 25 card that's autographed that I am waiting to be delivered in the mail. Since I've yet to see it, I'm not sure if he'll be wearing a Jets or Packers uniform (who knows he may be in his college sweater!). When the card comes in I'll let you know.
Dave
- Visit my Football cards at photobucket Desoxynman. Included is;
-Topps Finest Duel Autograph Peterson/Tomlinson card 10 of 10!!!:confused:

Cool definitely let me know. I'm not sure I'd have anything to trade for it but I would definitely be interested. thanks

pspstatus said:
still looking.

I'm looking as well, so if you find what you're looking for, let me know who you got it from and I may comb your thread for those that had offers you didn't take.

If I wind up with two I'll let you know. Thanks!

Brett Farve Auto

pspstatus said:
Cool definitely let me know. I'm not sure I'd have anything to trade for it but I would definitely be interested. thanks
The card came in and its posted. Take a look!

desoxynman said:
The card came in and its posted. Take a look!

Wow! that card is serious. Unfortunately I really want something with him in a Jets uniform. I'm also pretty sure I don't have anything of equal value to trade for it. thanks anyway though.

DocWindigo said:
I'm looking as well, so if you find what you're looking for, let me know who you got it from and I may comb your thread for those that had offers you didn't take.

If I wind up with two I'll let you know. Thanks!

that sounds good. Like wise if I somehow get two I'll definitely let you know. thanks.

pspstatus said:
I know there's one in the gridiron gear set, and everyone's busting that right now. Help a brother out!
I just pulled the Brett Farve Jets Card from a box of Donruss Gridiron and I'll be posting the card shortly. While we all wait, I'm trying to upload the Press Pass autograph card. I hope this works!
-Dave-

Attachments

• img1226118207952.jpg
    img1226118207952.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 27
Back