Football I just noticed this error!

sportydude

Bench Warmer
Well on my Donruss Threads Daniel Bullocks 68/200..could this be a 1/1?! Because on the back where the stats are they have an error.

Here is the stat line on the card:

Code:
Yr     Team    TCK   AST   INT  TD
05   Nebraska   83   37     1   0

Here is wat it should be:

Code:
Yr     Team    TCK   AST   INT  TD
05   Nebraska   83   37     1   1

Atleast that is what it shows on 3 of his other cards. Could this make it a 1/1?

A widespread uncorrected error usually makes the card worth no more or less then the book, unless it is something very weird. This mistakes on stats occur all the time.

I'm sorry, but did you honestly think this constituted a 1/1? Please, do the rest of us collector's and especially yourself a favor - do some research about card collecting. Read some of the discussion forums, not just the trading forums. Next time you buy a Beckett, read the articles, not just the price guide to see if your favorite player went up.

I'm not trying to be harsh, but to show the excitement that you obviously did over a card that has an error on it just amazes about someone that is actually in the hobby for collecting purposes and not out to make a buck. If you have any collecting questions, please don't hesitate to ask me and I'll help you as best I can.

a card is not a 1/1 unless it has 1/1 stamped on it thats what i think anyways, error cards are usaully wide spread and all have the same error

hockeyrules555 said:
a card is not a 1/1 unless it has 1/1 stamped on it thats what i think anyways, error cards are usaully wide spread and all have the same error
i agree i think jersey number is a cool thing and all but its stupid to think its a one of one because the number is 7/100 when the players number is 7 because theirs another 99 out their. like stated before error cards are wide spread in almost all cases.

i dont get why people say 1/100 card is a 1/1. there is more then 1 numbered card there would be 99 more. just because thts the only card tht says 1/1 of tht player and card does it make it a 1/1?

Back