I Hope Kansas Wins the Title

metallikat87

Bench Warmer
we're out, words dont describe my sorrow after all that has happened to give us a second chance and we job it like this
same as oregon, one player isnt the whole team, and we did not and do not deserve the national title

we're out, words dont describe my sorrow after all that has happened to give us a second chance and we job it like this
same as oregon, one player isnt the whole team, and we did not and do not deserve the national title

WHAT HE SAID
Unreal Still cant see how Bradford got hurt that bad. Oh well Later bro
TD as I send HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM lol

no love for my Tigers?????????? I figured since we don't have a KU collector in the CCG, you'd surely throw MU a bone.....I do feel for ya.

no love for my Tigers?????????? I figured since we don't have a KU collector in the CCG, you'd surely throw MU a bone.....I do feel for ya.

i dont have love for mizzou because we already beat you guys, i think kansas is a better team but if you beat them i dont think anyone from the big 12 derserves to go

Kansas will lose to Mizzou and it wont be that competitive. Oklahoma is a fraud when they leave their house this season.

Oregon lost more then one player this season, they have quite a few injuries. Dixon injury just saw the wheels finally fall off. UCLA might actually have a chance now as someone is almost as banged up as they are :cheers:

And two games left in the Dorrell era :dance:

Kansas will lose to Mizzou and it wont be that competitive. Oklahoma is a fraud when they leave their house this season.

Oregon lost more then one player this season, they have quite a few injuries. Dixon injury just saw the wheels finally fall off. UCLA might actually have a chance now as someone is almost as banged up as they are :cheers:

And two games left in the Dorrell era :dance:

yes Oregon has had its share of injuries... Oklahoma would have beaten Texas Tech if Bradford would not have gotten hurt, so I would not call them a fraud. LSU has had a ton of injuries as well. I cannot say one way or another how Kansas would do against Mizzou, they have beaten all comers so far, but have yet to play a quality team like Mizzou.

That being said I highly doubt they beat Mizzou and OU. I expect OU to win the Big XII Title game with a healthy Bradford, opening the door for West Virginia.

Fraud maybe a bit harsh, lets go with "not elite" this season. Their road struggles are a consistent trend at this point.

I agree OU will win the BIG 12 Championship, WVU actually looks pretty good currently.

Fraud maybe a bit harsh, lets go with "not elite" this season. Their road struggles are a consistent trend at this point.

I agree OU will win the BIG 12 Championship, WVU actually looks pretty good currently.

yes WVU does, but no one looks as scary to me right now as UGA. Hairy Dogs are hunkering down.

fraud is harsh but we dont deserve the title(big 12 or national) this year
not to fret too much though, its a fairly young team with at least a couple more years with bradford and demarco murray

its just so heart breaking to have the guys and the oppurtunity to win another nt fall into our laps and they blow it

Back