I have over 800 combined transactions on other sites, y will no one will trade w/ me

jackson0114

Bench Warmer
I have 100% positive feedback on the other sites after over 800 transactions. (50 of them trades) Yet everyone steers away from me and won't even reply to my posts. I'm gonna give it another day or so then I'm probably gonna de-activate my account. I thought sites like this were looking for good honest members to expand the variety of cards and keep the hobby alive. It's more like a group of people who are scared to accept the new guy. Whatever it may be, It's not very welcoming. I ask for assistance on my first trade so I dont make any mistakes and its like everyone runs. Everyone here was new at one time and needed help too. I guess that doesnt happen these days. :eek:ld:

Trades take a while sometimes, it isnt cuz ur new its just that time of year. Trading always seems to slow down around now. In ur profile if u have other sites that u trade on make sure and list them. I saw u have becket list the others also. Don't forget to put ur name in the name and address spot also.

cool if u want to look at my bucket the football is arranged by teams. not everything is scanned in that i have so if u dont c something ask me and i will c if i have it.

Back