Basketball I hate jerks like this seller

Yeah but you are not supposed to know if you have a hot pack unless you are a crook who are out to make a quick buck from us honest collectors. I just wanna abuse that guy! ;)

Exactly, if you have them that means you were searching packs to find them. Especially if you know for sure that is a hot pack. What do they do with the rest of the packs? Well seeing that most people buy boxes to get the GU/autos they are most likely sellnig those packs to kis at a shop or at a show and passing them off as legit. Or they are resealing the packs and just purchasing cheap gu in bulk and putitng them into packs.

Just plain in simple hot packs are very bad and wrong.

Wrong enough that UD in the Last Basketball beckett said they are planning on doing something about it by using alot more decoys and form what I hear, different sized decoys to make it more difficult.

they have the money and should have the cards come in a hard plastic case so people cant feel the cards, and have a wrapper that has to be ripped open so it cant be resealed. oh and for the people that weigh the packs put different decoy cards in there so every pack has a different weight to it. this might be a little bit more help fixing that problem

Pasttimesports said:
I don't see a problem with selling hot packs...if you have them and you know 100% they are..there shouldn't be a problem.

Its not the problem of selling them it is the ****od they go about getting them.:mad:

whitevr6ix said:
they have the money and should have the cards come in a hard plastic case so people cant feel the cards, and have a wrapper that has to be ripped open so it cant be resealed. oh and for the people that weigh the packs put different decoy cards in there so every pack has a different weight to it. this might be a little bit more help fixing that problem

True they could easily put the cards in small boxes like they do the exquisite and plastic wrap them also.This really hurts the Hobby shops more than anything.But I bet there are just as many shop owners doing this as there are dousche bags hitting targets and Walmarts:mad:

But what's the problem if they purchased the box and found the pack with the auto or game used in it and then resold the hot pack. I think it's wrong to go into a store and search for hot packs but if you buy the box, then search and resell I don't see a problem.

Back