Basketball I hate jerks like this seller

Broncofanforever said:
But what's the problem if they purchased the box and found the pack with the auto or game used in it and then resold the hot pack. I think it's wrong to go into a store and search for hot packs but if you buy the box, then search and resell I don't see a problem.

Come on why would you pay 100-200 for a box and sell the auto or GU pack out of it.You have probably a 10% chance of getting your money back anyway if you were to open the whole thing.The packs dont sell enough to be able to do that.People who buy boxes buy them for the autos.99.9% of the people who sell hot packs are those who dont buy boxes and collect but do it for the fast cash.It is stealing and hurts the hobby more than anything.

Yeah I went into my local wal mart and saw a guy going throug the packs and weighing them in. He must of found a few that had something in them because he had 3 packs set to the side and went through a bunch of packs, so I politely walked over to him and asked what he was doing and he told me to take a hike lol, so I grabbed his 3 packs of cards and mixed them back in with the others and than proceded over to customer service and told security what he was doing....it felt really good

Back