I got mail

aussie2al

Bench Warmer
Had some nice stuff come in over the last 2 weeks.

First up my first ever Pistol Pete card,I'm chasing more of him.
molinsky.jpg

Now for some autos
Nice Chandler glass auto

hjhj.jpg

Big Al flag auto #/50

mghg.jpg

Tucker quad jersey/auto #/75
vbvbb.jpg

Love the look of these,Jamison Slam Auto

jamisonauto.jpg

Now for some more JRs for the PC,

Gold Black ticket auto #/10
JRSmith0607UDBlackTicketautoGold710.jpg

Noble nameplates patch/auto #/25
JRSmith0607ExquisiteNobleNameplates.jpg

Patch/ball auto #/100
JRSmithExquisitePatchSignatureShots.jpg

Now for a nice Walt Frazier auto BGS graded,I would love to do this set
0027.jpg

I think thats about it for now,Thanx for looking.:D

GotGibson...Thanx for the nice comment mate.

HiEnd...Thanx mate,I would love to do this set,I have the DrJ aswell.I also love the 03/04 set aswell,I have the DrJ & Graded Nique from that set.They are 2 of my alltime fav't sets.

aussie2al said:
GotGibson...Thanx for the nice comment mate.

HiEnd...Thanx mate,I would love to do this set,I have the DrJ aswell.I also love the 03/04 set aswell,I have the DrJ & Graded Nique from that set.They are 2 of my alltime fav't sets.

Go for it. You can experience the joy and aggravation all rolled into one I go through with my projects:D

HiEnd said:
Go for it. You can experience the joy and aggravation all rolled into one I go through with my projects:D

If i can stop buying other cards for awhile ? I might have a shot LOL.I will pick them up when i can though.The MJ is the biggy,followed by the Russell.

iLikePie...........Thanx for your comment mate.

FrontCourt.......Thanx mate,I really want a few GU of him now.

glad I clicked on this link!!! SICK SICK SICK Stuff bro! :dance4: frazier and pistle pete are awsome, also really like the look of the JR ud black ticket (never seen one of those before) congrats man... all I can say is if I see another mailday thread of yours I'm clickin iT!

morning fellas

cowboyzqna said:
glad I clicked on this link!!! SICK SICK SICK Stuff bro! :dance4: frazier and pistle pete are awsome, also really like the look of the JR ud black ticket (never seen one of those before) congrats man... all I can say is if I see another mailday thread of yours I'm clickin iT!

morning fellas

Thanx mate.That Black ticket gold is so much nicer inhand,The scan doesn't not it justice.Thanx for your nice comments.:D

Some sick jr's Al! Jealousy is the only emotion I have right now lol Love the Frazier also! Keep me in mind if you ever want to move that!

ozballer23....Thanx Norm,I had the DrJ & now the Walt I am going to try & do that set.The MJ & Russell are going to be tough & expensive,Hopefully one day i will be able to score them,Meanwhile i'll get what i can of them.

pcag....gregnice37......Thanx for your comments guys

HaZeOfGrEEn Thanx,sent you a PM.

Back