I don't see it yet, so does anyone want to post their Vick pain?

Ouch Jarred..that hurts..

i truly hope he is being indicted in order to get bigger fish in the dog fighting world. And that he is a 'big fish' that has the most to lose by this. He may rat out some people in order to avoid jail time. Don't forget though the most important aspect of the accusations of Vick actually killing the dogs himself or being directly involved in the dog operation.... the people who are ratting him out are criminals themselves who do not want to go to jail. I would not be shocked if the reason why they even used the other informants is to get Vick where they want him. The FBI division for fighting animal abuse is very hard core. We might be hearing alot of twists and turns in terms of legal issues with regards to this IF Vick is only associated with this through him owning the property and/or attending/betting on the events.

so what Nike is pulling all of his stuff now?

Sorry it took me so long to answer your question Brett, been a super busy week. We did over $320,000 in the last 7 days at work.

Here is what is going on with Nike and Mike Vick as of right now. He is on suspension, they are allowing what products are out there to be sold. But all fixtures, pictures, posters and anything with his name on it has to come down. They said they are sticking by him until the final outcome, but in the letter for us employees to read about it, to me it sounds like they are pretty much done with him.

:doh:

I am glad I decided against the wise idea of picking up some Nice Vicks this offseason. His stuff was losing a little value and I had a feeling he was ready to make a HUGE splash after last seasons numbers.

Back