I don't see it yet, so does anyone want to post their Vick pain?

J

jdworley

Since it sounds like he's going to jail, does anyone want to post some expensive Vick cards that will soon be worth much less than what you paid for them?

Here are mine:

LT-65%20Michael%20Vick%201-small.jpg
LT-66%20Michael%20Vick%201-small.jpg
003%20-%20Michael%20Vick%201-small.jpg

FG-64%20Michael%20Vick%201-medium.jpg
FOTG-119%20Michael%20Vick%2003-05%20Small.jpg
LT-75%20Michael%20Vick%201-medium.jpg

Ouch.

Jarred

Until today, I thought he'd probably skip jail time. But this morning I realized this is a federal case instead of a county or state indictment. The old saying of "with a good lawyer, you can indict a ham sandwich" just doesn't apply here. The conviction rate on federal indictments is 91%. In short, you don't get indicted by the feds unless they have a super strong case against you.

And on top of that, I heard the judge in the case is a real hard-***.

Sounds like he's more f'ed than my 6 Vick cards.

Jarred

Until today, I thought he'd probably skip jail time. But this morning I realized this is a federal case instead of a county or state indictment. The old saying of "with a good lawyer, you can indict a ham sandwich" just doesn't apply here. The conviction rate on federal indictments is 91%. In short, you don't get indicted by the feds unless they have a super strong case against you.

And on top of that, I heard the judge in the case is a real hard-***.

Sounds like he's more f'ed than my 6 Vick cards.

Jarred
i had heard even higher than that, he looks pretty screwed

When they are worthless you can send them to me, I will still treasure them!
I tried to get all the billboards and posters of Vick at work, but the Nike store I work at was told they had to destroy them and they wouldn't give them to me.

This morning, I've read several things saying that in recent years, a whopping 98% of the people served with an indictment have served jail time. Man, hopefully he'll get the maximum sentence and never play in the NFL again.

When they are worthless you can send them to me, I will still treasure them!
I tried to get all the billboards and posters of Vick at work, but the Nike store I work at was told they had to destroy them and they wouldn't give them to me.

so what Nike is pulling all of his stuff now?

I have one. Thought I was helping Brett, turns out he had the card. Hopefully I can get at least $50 for it.

I feel good about dumping my Vick now. I dumped it a couple of months ago

I turned this:
mvick8x10.jpg

Into this:
ljohnsonpatchautofront.jpg

Which was traded with this and Dwayne Jarrett Bronze Refractor (not the one 8/250 but a different one)
100_1145.jpg

For this:
kgriffeyjrauto.jpg

and this:
cjohnsonpacficauto.jpg

Needless to say I think I did good :D

so what does everyone think will happen to the vick SPA price??? I dont think it will drop, because its one of the most saught after cards.

Back