Hockey I am in Beckett Hockey!

drwarf

Bench Warmer
I am on page 21 of the newest Beckett Hockey with P.K. Subban on the cover as the newest Super Collector! My Anze Kopitar card collection is featured and I am in shock and surprise for this since I didn't know if my collection was good enough. I have been speechless for half a day now...:yowza:

drwarf said:
I am on page 21 of the newest Beckett Hockey with P.K. Subban on the cover as the newest Super Collector! My Anze Kopitar card collection is featured and I am in shock and surprise for this since I didn't know if my collection was good enough. I have been speechless for half a day now...:yowza:

Awesome accomplishment!

Here's a scan someone else posted on the blowoutcards forum. My scanner is not good for magazines. Take a look:

img954.jpg

awesome! Congrats! This is one of my dreams, to be recognized for my collection on such a stage...but I dont have any one collection big enough any more (about 15 years ago my Jose Canseco collection might have been enough) Congrats man! Thats a great accomplishment!

The one thing I would say about collecting and wanting to be recognized for it based on this experience is quality trumps quantity. I only have around 100 Kopitar cards right now, which is small for a player collection, but apparently Beckett was impressed with the niceness of the cards I have. I strive for Kopitar cards that have great eye appeal to me and that makes my pc more special. I do not go out of my way to buy or trade for every Kopitar card out there which keeps my budget intact and my collection more focused. Thanks for the comments everybody and now I have to buy more copies of the magazine for my family.

Thanks for the kind comments. My collection has grown since that super collector article and happy to watch Kopitar and the Kings in the playoffs so far. My website link is in my sig and I enjoy the web traffic. It's a very simple site just to display my Anze collection.

Back