Basketball HUGE NBA FREE AGENT SIGNING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know NOTHING about either of the guys you two are talkign about... BUT

any argument about Hansborough for the start of the season is weak sauce.. he was out with an injury...

But uh.. come on .. we are arguing about MCBOB.. he is BRUTAL lol

either way... ERSAN! ERSAN! ERSAN! will always make me laugh.. I love that freaking video

ac-n-mike said:
I know NOTHING about either of the guys you two are talkign about... BUT

any argument about Hansborough for the start of the season is weak sauce.. he was out with an injury...

either way... ERSAN! ERSAN! ERSAN! will always make me laugh.. I love that freaking video

Exactly my point, Hansbrough was injured so McRoberts should have taken his playing time then

I have no idea about that PM, I never received it. I did get a different one though. Funny stuff I say. I must take a chuckle at this entire situation. I've got people that I argue with in real life, so I don't really get off on arguing with people via the internet. Sorry man I can not oblige your cry for a "heated debate" here. Go Ersan!!!

Steve_O_21 said:
I have no idea about that PM, I never received it. I did get a different one though. Funny stuff I say. I must take a chuckle at this entire situation. I've got people that I argue with in real life, so I don't really get off on arguing with people via the internet. Sorry man I can not oblige your cry for a "heated debate" here. Go Ersan!!!

YOU QUIT! ERSAN WINS AGAIN! ALL HAIL ERSAN !!!!!

pp_Ilyasova_295.jpg

Oh lord! He's currently typing up another diatribe to PM me. Is there a block button on this site that I don't know about? I really just don't care enough about this topic to actually debate it.

Steve_O_21 said:
Oh lord! He's currently typing up another diatribe to PM me. Is there a block button on this site that I don't know about? I really just don't care enough about this topic to actually debate it.

Answer my question, and then the debate can end. Whether you be right or wrong one of us will then win

oshmeehan said:
Answer my question, and then the debate can end. Whether you be right or wrong one of us will then win

Sorry man but I'm really not interested in trying to "win" anything here. There isn't a debate when there's only 1 side participating. That's called a speech.

oshmeehan said:
Can't we all just get along...why does someone always have to win? You know sometimes when you win you really lose and sometimes when you lose you really win and sometimes when you win or lose you really tie.

ac-n-mike said:
We ARE still talking about the Pacers and Bucks right?

Sort of

But regarding both, I think the Bucks will be able to make the playoffs as the 6th, 7th, or 8th seed. I don't really see the Pacers making it in, but there are a lot of teams that will be battling it out, including the Pacers, Raptors, Bulls, Bobcats, Wizards, and Pistons. Should be interesting

Steve_O_21 said:
Sorry man but I'm really not interested in trying to "win" anything here. There isn't a debate when there's only 1 side participating. That's called a speech.

Quitter

This is done.

It's not a healthy discussion anymore, it's a petty argument about nothing important, so I feel this needs to be locked and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back