Basketball HUGE NBA FREE AGENT SIGNING

Status
Not open for further replies.
This does deserve a bump... for the fact that 1 person in this entire thread was taking any of this seriously. Nice life.

Steve_O_21 said:
This does deserve a bump... for the fact that 1 person in this entire thread was taking any of this seriously. Nice life.

Funny thing is, I'm not taking it seriously at all. Everyone knows Ersan is a better player than McRoberts is, though just about everyone in the NBA is

And nice life? You're the pathetic one with over 12,000 posts on this message board alone. Do you ever talk to real people? You know, living, breathing, actual human beings. Not individuals you will never meet in your lifetime. Its a legit question

Oh wait, none of this was serious????? I must have missed the sarcasm in this quote. Damn

Steve_O_21 said:
In all seriousness, it does look like McBob has improved his game tremendously over the past 2 off seasons and might be ready to contribute a solid 10-15 minutes a night, off the bench.

someone needs a hug

i-ll-just-pretend-to-hug-you-pon-and-zi-azuzephre-cartoons-295761_370_467.jpg

STEVE_O.. in order to make your 12,000 posts show that you have a life, they must be on MULTIPLE "relevant" sites like these

sbnation.com
blowoutcards.com
2ksports.com
realgm.com
bsonline.com
ballhype.com
wikio.com
brewhoop.com
isukbucknuts.com
ballineurope.com
milwaukee.fwix.com
basketblogging.com
buzztap.com

you have NO LIFE ... how dare you speak... :cookie:

this sarcasm brought to you by ME ;)

And to be clear, I do think McBobs has improved his game quite a bit, and if it wasn't for the fact that we drafted Hansbrough, he would be getting about 15 minutes a game. As it stands though, there is no playing time for him.

When saying no one else was taking this thread seriously, I was referring to the sarcastic comments I was making about McBob being a force in the league. See the difference is, I know that Josh McRoberts is never going to be anything other than a bench warmer, where as you on the other hand have some wild fantasy that Ersan is actually going to be a stud in the NBA. As for my 12,000+ posts, I have a job that requires that I sit behind a desk all day. This is what I do to pass the time. Enjoy your day

ac-n-mike said:
STEVE_O.. in order to make your 12,000 posts show that you have a life, they must be on MULTIPLE "relevant" sites like these

sbnation.com
blowoutcards.com
2ksports.com
realgm.com
bsonline.com
ballhype.com
wikio.com
brewhoop.com
isukbucknuts.com
ballineurope.com
milwaukee.fwix.com
basketblogging.com
buzztap.com

you have NO LIFE ... how dare you speak... :cookie:

this sarcasm brought to you by ME ;)

I don't recall signing up for isuckbucknuts. Hmmm

Steve_O_21 said:
And to be clear, I do think McBobs has improved his game quite a bit, and if it wasn't for the fact that we drafted Hansbrough, he would be getting about 15 minutes a game. As it stands though, there is no playing time for him.

When saying no one else was taking this thread seriously, I was referring to the sarcastic comments I was making about McBob being a force in the league. See the difference is, I know that Josh McRoberts is never going to be anything other than a bench warmer, where as you on the other hand have some wild fantasy that Ersan is actually going to be a stud in the NBA. As for my 12,000+ posts, I have a job that requires that I sit behind a desk all day. This is what I do to pass the time. Enjoy your day

OSH's response via PM... NO EDITING HERE ;)

Fact remains, McRoberts still isn't playing. That's on him. If he was good he'd be playing, whether it be ahead of Hansbrough or anyone else. Hansbrough didnt even play the first few games on the season and McRoberts did jack. Troy Murphy has even missed games, and again, nothing from McRoberts. Also laughing at your comment about if they didn't draft Hansbrough then McRoberts would be getting 15 minutes. Guess what? You started this thread about a month after Hansbrough was drafted and stated McRoberts should get 15 minutes a game. So what the hell kind of argument is that??? Continue eating that crow

No wild fantasy about Ersan being a stud. I never said he would be. That's just more BS you come up with. All I've ever claimed is he would be a solid NBA player, and pretty sure being 22 years old and the starting PF on a currently winning team averaging almost 12 PPG and 7.5 RPG is pretty damn solid.

So since you have all the time in the day, go ahead and find any post made by me where I say Ersan will be a stud. After your research, come back here and report your findings.

And thanks, enjoy your day as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back