how to maintain Super Collector Status

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
drop $110 on Kyle Boller a few weeks after buying 1100+ singles of said player, and about 3 months after dropping another $100 on his cards...

not to mention the small lots and singles since then...

these lots will impress...a few saw them :shock: not cheap...and nothing i didnt already have

Was going to guess contact SCF mods.....

do you have some pull with njplaya from topps :pray: you know hes a mod over there now :dance: :roll:

Isn't Super Collector just a state of mind?

depends....i mean on some boards you can have 5 base of a guy and call yourself that, but most really think its just an idiot...

seriously they will change supercollecting several times a year, and they have nothing to trade and no money to buy, but they are super collecting

I guess supercollecting would be you get everything of said player or team. See Jaderock... as well all know. Peter is probly one of the true super collectors out thier. Like Sliq said it all depends on how you look at it.

I use to use the term super collector when referring to my marion barber collection.....but I am no where near close to super collecting him....i have seen countless 1/1's pass by that I could have went after, and just didn't want to spend that much to get them.....so I just say I have a nice collection of him now....but I am not supercollecting him....

Back