Register or log in to remove this ad.

How often do you look through your PC?

onyxdragon5977

Massive Jackson Stalker
Just as the title states...I continue to look through mine weekly...but for the more rare ones, I leave them in the cases. I check the condition on them once in a great while, though.

ebsoria

Bench Warmer
Not often enough. I am in the process of scanning all of them and a lot of them I forgot about. I forgot I have about 6 Portis autos.

andy

Collector Planet Original
HA!!! Just last night I started organizing. Dillon and Chris Henry being relegated to "getting the F out" status. I also would like to get my Weathersby collection scanned at some point. Followed by Schweigert, BP, KA, the PC refs, and on....

oregonweim

Bench Warmer
Not often enough, makes you wonder why I have it... Trying to find ways to better display them, shelves, curious, more Krusin frames, etc :D Plus, want to get a website and have them all scanned in, yeah yeah one day.

ebsoria

Bench Warmer
Not often enough, makes you wonder why I have it... Trying to find ways to better display them, shelves, curious, more Krusin frames, etc :D Plus, want to get a website and have them all scanned in, yeah yeah one day.

Ya know.. I often wonder why I do it as well. Then again, it also makes me wonder why I do MOST things.

onyxdragon5977

Massive Jackson Stalker
My wife thinks they're affecting our marriage...Is it weird if you cuddle with them while you sleep?

I couldn't even type that without laughing...

Seahawklady

Bench Warmer
I have my Josh Brown collection, and some choice Shauns sitting on my computer desk, so I pick them up and thumb thru them once or twice a week. Also, most of my PC is in a drawer in my desk, so if I'm bored I'll pick up a handfull and check 'em out.

My older stuff is in my closet, so I don't go thru those much at all. I should, as I have a few old things that could stand to be scanned in. Guess I know what I'm gonna be doing this weekend....