How often do you look through your PC?

onyxdragon5977

Massive Jackson Stalker
Just as the title states...I continue to look through mine weekly...but for the more rare ones, I leave them in the cases. I check the condition on them once in a great while, though.

Not often enough. I am in the process of scanning all of them and a lot of them I forgot about. I forgot I have about 6 Portis autos.

HA!!! Just last night I started organizing. Dillon and Chris Henry being relegated to "getting the F out" status. I also would like to get my Weathersby collection scanned at some point. Followed by Schweigert, BP, KA, the PC refs, and on....

Not often enough, makes you wonder why I have it... Trying to find ways to better display them, shelves, curious, more Krusin frames, etc :D Plus, want to get a website and have them all scanned in, yeah yeah one day.

Not often enough, makes you wonder why I have it... Trying to find ways to better display them, shelves, curious, more Krusin frames, etc :D Plus, want to get a website and have them all scanned in, yeah yeah one day.

Ya know.. I often wonder why I do it as well. Then again, it also makes me wonder why I do MOST things.

My wife thinks they're affecting our marriage...Is it weird if you cuddle with them while you sleep?

I couldn't even type that without laughing...

I have my Josh Brown collection, and some choice Shauns sitting on my computer desk, so I pick them up and thumb thru them once or twice a week. Also, most of my PC is in a drawer in my desk, so if I'm bored I'll pick up a handfull and check 'em out.

My older stuff is in my closet, so I don't go thru those much at all. I should, as I have a few old things that could stand to be scanned in. Guess I know what I'm gonna be doing this weekend....

Back