Racing How many members deal in NASCAR?

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
Let's see how many members we have that trade in NASCAR.

I don't care if you collect a driver, series, or just use it for trade bait... let's see some hand raising!

I don't really trade nascar, because I don't bust boxes, thus don't have anything to trade. I buy single autos, and the odd race used off ebay, and I am happy doing so. Opening boxes is too expensive, and a waste of money.

I think every aspect of the hobby can be categorized like that. It is just that once you pull that 200 dollar card from a 5 dollar pack, we are all hooked. Danged hard habit to break. Pack rippers anonymous anyone?

I think every aspect of the hobby can be categorized like that. It is just that once you pull that 200 dollar card from a 5 dollar pack, we are all hooked. Danged hard habit to break. Pack rippers anonymous anyone?

Yep, that is why I don't bust much at all. I have had way too many breaks where I didn't pull 1/3 of the price of the box back, and I'm sick of it. I'd rather spend $100, and get several nice autos of players I like. Yes, I miss the thrill of opening packs, but I've learned discipline over the years, and I'm much happier for it. It must be way harder for you buddy, having all those unopened packs, and boxes in your store. That is too tempting.

Back