How many cards in your COMC port?

Jeremy

Bench Warmer
How many cards in your COMC port?

t8xh7p.png

I've actually never even used that site. I probably need to. There are a ton of cards on there that I'd like to have. That said, I'm sure my wife wouldn't be a fan of it. She already despises eBay. :LOL:

Jay...you've sold cards on there?

Don't you have to send the cards in to them?

No, I set them "not for sale" so if you check my profile you cant view them... Ima give you may pass/user though to the site... So you can ship the Bosh's to your house... Or you can just wait until first of next month when I have the entire port shipped to my house and then we meet up then....

BTW, I just realized I had 38 "Meo" GU's in my bucket.... I would have had 39 but one auto sold last month... :(

No, I set them "not for sale" so if you check my profile you cant view them... Ima give you may pass/user though to the site... So you can ship the Bosh's to your house... Or you can just wait until first of next month when I have the entire port shipped to my house and then we meet up then....

ima have to call you later 2nite after work. cuz i really didn't understand that hahha.

did you guy the cards so you own then and they physically have them? kinda like the etopps program?

ima have to call you later 2nite after work. cuz i really didn't understand that hahha.

did you guy the cards so you own then and they physically have them? kinda like the etopps program?

COMC is some what similar to etopps... Let say I want to sell some cards.... I ship them to the COMC warehouse... They scan the front and back and check bv... They then upload it to their website.... They keep the cards in their warehouse until sold or you request it back....

If you are a buyer and buy cards.... The cards you buy go into your "Port".... You can leave them and re-sell at a higher price or request to have them shipped.... Right now I have all my cards sitting in my port checked "Not for sale".... prices dont include shipping... Buyers have to pay for that....

Shipping on COMC can get pricey but its still cheaper than ebay/forums etc.... Imagine buying 100 different cards from 100 different sellers on ebay... How much would shipping be? :p Shipping on COMC will prob be around 10% give or take of that.

COMC is some what similar to etopps... Let say I want to sell some cards.... I ship them to the COMC warehouse... They scan the front and back and check bv... They then upload it to their website.... They keep the cards in their warehouse until sold or you request it back....

If you are a buyer and buy cards.... The cards you buy go into your "Port".... You can leave them and re-sell at a higher price or request to have them shipped.... Right now I have all my cards sitting in my port checked "Not for sale".... prices dont include shipping... Buyers have to pay for that....

Shipping on COMC can get pricey but its still cheaper than ebay/forums etc.... Imagine buying 100 different cards from 100 different sellers on ebay... How much would shipping be? :p Shipping on COMC will prob be around 10% give or take of that.

good explanation. i really didn't wanna bother calling you (y)

im in NEED TO BUY CARDS mode. wife is not gonna appreciate this.

good explanation. i really didn't wanna bother calling you (y)

im in NEED TO BUY CARDS mode. wife is not gonna appreciate this.
Look at it like this... Lets says you buy 300 cards..... If you wait and ship them at one time it looks like you get one package verses 300. :p

Ive got around 170.. I always mean to have some shipped.. but everytime I add money I end up buying cheap Ultimates instead :LOL:

When I buy from COMC I have them shipped to me I don't "hold" them there. When I buy cards I buy them for my collection not to flip them to try to sell them for more. For selling I've shipped a total of 215 cards to them, sold 22. I need to get more stuff over there. Bigger inventory equals higher visibility = more sales.

I'd be the same way, Kirk. When I buy something, it's because I want it. Not because I want it to sit in someone else's possession. That said, I can see the benefit from having them store it in their warehouse. I'm sure their entire contents are insured, kept in a perfect climate, and under fire suppression. Even so, I'd rather them be in a shoe box in the safety of my own home. :LOL:

COMC port? explain please.

He's talking about what hey call a "port" on CheckOutMyCards.com. You can buy/sell your cards there, but you must send the cards in to COMC and get them added to your "port" to sell. When you buy a card it's added to your "port", and you can decide when, and what cards, from your port you want shipped to you.

Back