How did you hear about us?

How did you hear about us?

• Word of Mouth

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Search Engine (Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc)

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Facebook

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Advertisement

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Twitter

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Welcome aboard Kooljazz. Was that at What's on Second? That's the only card shop I was able to find on our "annual" trip to SA. By the way, do you ever see Matt (Tb40) around?

Yes it was What's on Second. BTW, the next time you are SA you may to visit Sports Cards Plus at the Lockhill Selma shopping plaza and Willie's All American at the Eisenhaur Flea Market. Haven't seen or heard from Matt in ages. I got my Lebron Auto from him and he promised me a DMAC Raiders auto full sized FB :) . I will try to be here more frequently but I also serve as a Team member of Trading Card Central.

Yes it was What's on Second. BTW, the next time you are SA you may to visit Sports Cards Plus at the Lockhill Selma shopping plaza and Willie's All American at the Eisenhaur Flea Market. Haven't seen or heard from Matt in ages. I got my Lebron Auto from him and he promised me a DMAC Raiders auto full sized FB :) . I will try to be here more frequently but I also serve as a Team member of Trading Card Central.

Ahh, thanks for the tips! I doubt we'll be able to make it back this year (unfortunately). We're going to spend some time in Dallas next week so that will likely be it for us and summer vacationing. I do want to come back, though. It's one of my favorite places to be. Looking forward to seeing you around. I think you'll notice a lot of familiar faces from TCC here, too. ;)

Thank you,, this is an awesome site,, glad Franklinguy52 turned me on to it,, I really like the pass it forward thread,, looks very interesting

Twitter has now been added as an option, and those of you who selected "Other" may now change your vote if your option is now listed.

Back