Carson Palmer Performers Jersey #d 188/250
Next Generation Shawne Merriman Jersey #d 27/50
Larry Johnson Jersey #d 208/205
Troy Smith Rookie GI gems Jersey #d 35/50
Reggie Brown Jersey #d 29/105
Tony Romo Jersey #d 31/250
Dan Bazuin Rookie Auto#d 177/250
Frank Gore 4 colored dual patch #d 3/50

for those and others I have saw online called "hot boxes" they sure don't have much in them other than $2-5 jersey cards. I think I would be disappointed honestly.

maybe worth $30 to you and a handful of other people in the world, but in the real world, that guy will never be a starting QB in the NFL and his value will be that of a Craig Krenzel auto is in a couple years. I honestly wouldn't pay $2 for it. You must have thought I was being cruel with my comment, but honestly, you can buy all of those cards in the aftermarket for much less than what that box cost, that is all I was saying, I would be disappointed with that box. I would pay $3 or less for the Palmer, Merriman, and Larry Johnson, $5 for the Romo, and probably $15-40 on the Frank Gore, depending on how nice it looks.

listen here kid, I've played enough to know I'm right and you will be proven that what I have told you is the truth

for those and others I have saw online called "hot boxes" they sure don't have much in them other than $2-5 jersey cards. I think I would be disappointed honestly.

So not much difference between the hot boxes and the other boxes then, just more of the jerseys!

The Gore sounds nice:salut:

Back