HockeyFreak1

This member has been permanently banned .......after I checked the PSA Population Reports, and confirmed there is no PSA 10 Nellie Fox, and conferred with Joe, it's been decided to ban him permanently and contact the other trade sites with his info. Please watch the new member sign ups for anyone matching this personal info and/or IP
Dave Smith
2900 minot lane
waukesha,wi 53188
IP #: 70.92.191.12
I personally contacted just about every site I could think of .......he's done

BSC said:
This member has been permanently banned .......after I checked the PSA Population Reports, and confirmed there is no PSA 10 Nellie Fox, and conferred with Joe, it's been decided to ban him permanently and contact the other trade sites with his info. Please watch the new member sign ups for anyone matching this personal info and/or IP
Dave Smith
2900 minot lane
waukesha,wi 53188

good after reading that **** i thought his *** should have been gone, why not block his IP now and save the hassle?

BSC said:
Dave Smith
2900 minot lane
waukesha,wi 53188

Good job I never saw him do that, or he would of been gone one second afterwards. I have to agree with Jim, and say that there is absolutely no reason what-so-ever to keep a useless POS like that here on the site. Disrespecting woman like that, and then disrespecting staff like he did. I would of tazered his nuts for a week, and a half first, then I would of banned him. :mad:

BSC said:
Dave Smith
2900 minot lane
waukesha,wi 53188

good move we dont need clowns like this on here

chris

We now may have a problem still with this guy. One of the hockey members is waiting for cards from this arsehole. Now we have a whole new chapter to open up. Here is the link to the problem. :mad: Deal was made on June 26th according to the thread. habslover still hadn't received his card as of July 15th, which is around 3 weeks. Almost time to start worrying. He was banned July 7th, so i hope he mailed it, and it's just slow coming across the border to Canada.

LINK: http://www.sportscardfreaks.com/forums/hockey-cards-trades-sales/75610-patrick-roy-jersey-ft.html

^^^^^ we still have his addy and map to his house up there....LOL someone pay him a little visit.... I'm sure he will hand over the cards )

here is a pm I recieved from. 08:09 AM ensbergcollector

I made a trade almost 2 weeks ago with member: hockeyfreak1. I just attempted to pm him checking the status because I had not received and it says he is not receiving pm's and I don't see him on the member list anymore.
Do I assume this means he has been kicked off and my cards are gone? Any information you can let me know would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

tazmocan said:
here is a pm I recieved from. 08:09 AM ensbergcollector

I made a trade almost 2 weeks ago with member: hockeyfreak1. I just attempted to pm him checking the status because I had not received and it says he is not receiving pm's and I don't see him on the member list anymore.
Do I assume this means he has been kicked off and my cards are gone? Any information you can let me know would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

April can you please have this member contact BSC ASAP regarding their deal with HockeyFreak1? He's on this already with another possible bad deal with someone else. :( Hope there wasn't any more.

Back