Hockey Case Break and more Wed 3/11

bajmurray

Prospect
Transactions: 6
I have ordered some product from Dave & Adams, which is scheduled to arrive on Wednesday. When it gets here, I plan to bust it "old school" (pack by pack) in this thread.

I have the following incoming:

2012/13 Panini Certified 8 Box case
2013/14 In the Game Between the Pipes Hobby Box
2012/13 Panini Classics Signatures Hobby Box

I plan to scan the hits and post them as I break. (I'm going to run a couple of tests to see if I can post without using an external service such as Photobucket, which has become so infested with viruses, my anti-virus software sometimes blocks me from going there!)

Brian,
Good luck on those boxes. I plan on checking out the results when you post. I hope the Classics Signatures gives you a big Hit. Love that stuff

Good luck on those, should be fun.

Might try Weebly, what I use (link in my sig)....it is free or there is a free version of it anyway without the extra bells and whistles (I use the free one). Takes a little practice to make things work with it, but it is fairly straight forward.

Looks like it will be delayed a day or so.

D&A just confirmed it will ship today rather than yesterday.
Mine was delayed by the Weather according to UPS, but then it got here a day early as according to tracking it was supposed to be here today (I ordered last Thursday).

I have received my order, and will be starting to bust shortly.

I will do the bonus packs first, then the Between the Pipes. I'll continue with the Certified case, and will finish with Classics.

I will post scans of hits as I get them.

Back