Hi my name is.......

R

Rookiesandmore

What up all my peps!!!! Long time no see,hear or anything!! Thanks Grant for the heads up on the new location......look forward to BSing with all of ya...once again!!!

You weren't in Cleveland were you? I thought about you (not as wrong as it sounds) when we went down to Flynts on Saturday night, lol.

You weren't in Cleveland were you? I thought about you (not as wrong as it sounds) when we went down to Flynts on Saturday night, lol.

I wish I was there this year....but Real Estate has halted here...so no extra cash!! Its one of those things...if you cant do it big...dont do it!!! You messed up by going there...you are supposed to bring them to you!! I hope I can make it next year...Chi-town was a blast....ask Grant and Andy!!

I wish I was there this year....but Real Estate has halted here...so no extra cash!! Its one of those things...if you cant do it big...dont do it!!! You messed up by going there...you are supposed to bring them to you!! I hope I can make it next year...Chi-town was a blast....ask Grant and Andy!!

that is why we needed you there :salut: WHy don't you ask the girls where they were while I took some of the ladies of TCG with me to the club :D

Ike!! Missed ya bud in a mostly non gay way :salut: Hope all is well and even moreso hope to see you in Chicago in about a year!!:cheers:

wave.gif

Back