Hi From Germany

romad97

Bench Warmer
Hi, I am a US service member serving abroud, currently stationed in Germany. I stumbled upon this site and its lloks like a lot of fun. I enjoy collecting Baseball and Football and really enjoy doing group breaks. I am a huge Packers fan but really enjoy collecting the old guys as well, HOF'ers. As far as baseball I grew up in California and was a huge A's fan as a kid. I moved to Texas and had then become an Astros fan just becouse I enjoyed rooting for the home team. I don't really collect any specific team in baseball but really enjoy the old timers. Thats a little about me.

romad97 said:
Hi, I am a US service member serving abroud, currently stationed in Germany. I stumbled upon this site and its lloks like a lot of fun. I enjoy collecting Baseball and Football and really enjoy doing group breaks. I am a huge Packers fan but really enjoy collecting the old guys as well, HOF'ers. As far as baseball I grew up in California and was a huge A's fan as a kid. I moved to Texas and had then become an Astros fan just becouse I enjoyed rooting for the home team. I don't really collect any specific team in baseball but really enjoy the old timers. Thats a little about me.
Thank you for your service and the bold says alot about your character...lol...seroiusly, welcome to a fun site.

Back