Baseball Hey Tal: Henderson Mcfarlane Figure

Leafsfan1967

Bench Warmer
Hey Tal, thought you might be interested in this. Coming out in early May. Should be able to find them at Toys R Us, or a local hobby shop!

1475795_746533418724076_2108934885_n.jpg

MUST HAVE!!! Unfortunately, mo hobby shop or Toys r us within 100 miles of me. Maybe I can have someone here help me out?

Tal

Great news! Chances are we won't see those up here as they mainly just bring in one case of hockey each release, as the other sports aren't big sellers here. Oh, and I forgot to tell you in case yopu didn't know that there was another Henderson release quite a while ago, and there is the Yankees Henderson, and A's version which is rarer, and way more money. They were produced at approx. 10% A's, and 90% Yanks versions, hence the $30 price on the A's version. These are both batting poses. Links are below from the same place.

Rickey A's : http://www.clarktoys.com/riheco8mcpr.html

Rickey Yanks: http://www.clarktoys.com/riheyco8mcpr.html

yhst-131532359532867_2267_99758171
yhst-131532359532867_2267_101851222

Last edited:
Is that A's one above not a chase figure? I'd have to assume so, as it's $30. Before the Collector Level program came out they just had regular figures, and chase figures usually in the opposite jersey colors, but sometimes in a retro uniform. Chase figures were only about 10% of the print run. I'm not sure if Cooperstown 8 came out before they started doing numbered bases as the chases, or not? There's a prototype kicking around, too of a Henderson figure that was suppose to be made many years ago, but never did, I guess for copyright reasons. Those sell for hundreds, if you can find them.

I am not 100 % sure which pic is which. All I know is that I have the A's and Yanks base and NOT the chase! :(

Hey I think that is great. I'll be a little kid again and be the first in line at Toys R Us and be the first to get the toy. Heck, I might get myself a few of them, they will be worth something one day. He was a hell of a player.

Back