Hey everyone

vandychris

Bench Warmer
I'm new here, just getting back into the hobby.
I was an admin over at sportscardsheriff a few years back and had some health problems so I had to drop off. I was the soccer sheriff there.
But I'm back on my feet again, and hope to be getting my website back up and going for a trade page soon.
In the meantime you can view my myspace page clicking here to view some of my personal collection.
As you can see there I collect cards of Dale Murphy in baseball and Jay Cutler and Vince Young in football mostly.
Hope to talk to you guys soon!

Hiya Chris! Welcome to the site. Glad to have you on board!! :) If you have any questions, or need help with anything please don't hesitate to give me, or one of the other staff members a shout.

Troy

welcome to freaks,chris , please join us in the chat room for trade nights, thursday and sunday, 9 pm eastern for trading, discussion, and contests

But, pop in the room anytime and let’s make a deal!
Any questions pertaining to the site, don’t hesitate to ask me , or another staff member.

Keep an eye open for contests featuring great prizes!

Bryan_Mc

soccer sherrif huh?

sounds cool

was most of the talk about mls? or epl?

everton forever!

Hey Bryan_Mc. Thanks for the welcome.
Yeah being Soccer Sheriff was pretty cool, but we just didn't have that much interest. We did have a few overseas members so we had a HUGE contest for Euro2004. I've always been a fan of Liverpool (EPL) and Celtic (SPL). We talked a little MLS cause Freddy Adu was the big thing back then.

And THANKS to everyone else for the Welcome, also!

Back