Hey COMC guys.....

pgwtamu

Bench Warmer
Will anyone please assist me in acquiring a couple of cards....it is going to involve some negotiating.....here are the 2 cards I want...and the starting points....

skyler green bowman chrome superfractor auto - start at $25
marion barber topps pro bowl logo patch - start at $6

----will paypal gift funds as soon as a deal is reached....if the seller doesnt' budge on the barber, will probably just buy it out right....won't pay over $35 or so on the green though.....lmk guys, thanks!!!! :salut:

On the Skyler, can only offer 50% of asking price. $30 offer sent.

Sent offer of $6 on the Barber.

the guy with the super is one of the flippers i dont much care for...dudes initial offer on my 04 Prestige Mike Williams was $5 or $6 (BV $25 SP), so he ended up paying $9 for it, then offered $8.88 on my other :roll: which i declined...i was waiting to see if he was taking for delivery or flipping mostly, then he offered $9 so i took it, and he relisted them at $25, but has dropped the price to $20 now...

not sure where i got the first one, but i bought one for $6 on COMC when i saw one had a bid at $9.99 on eGay...my guess is he paid less than half of what hes asking :salut:

on a side note, some guy paid $10 for an Eric Shelton Rookie Premiere :cheers: :dance: i got it for $0.99 + combined shipping from the Shelton guy...just wish the guy would go back and buy some of the SPx or SPA, as Shelton guy threw those in for free when i bought a bunch of Exquisites from him...also the dude needs to buy those...

Andy, much appreciated!!!!! pm me your paypal addy....we don't have to take shipping right now....just whenever you get some things coming in, is fine with me!!! keep on that guy about the skyler.....gotta get him under $40 for me!!!! you are the man!!

sliq....that guy sounds like a tough one to crack....kinda greedy....this might just be the first wave of offers....we might just play the waiting game, I mean for real, its freaking skyler green!!!!

Back