here is some cards I got back from BGS grading

vetsgt02

Bench Warmer
All and all I happy with the results a couple cards came back lower then I hoped while the Loney and Kemp came back great! I have had the Kershaw for awhile it was not part of this grading.

The good:
dodgers95.jpg

The Bad:
dodgersother.jpg

The UGLY:
Bastardobgs8.jpg

Thanks for looking everyone :salut::salut:

El Bastardo. Makes you wonder how his ancestors got the name. The Kershaw should bring big bucks if the Dodgers get to the series.

:doh: on the 8. You can tell them not to slab under 9 can't you? :think:

Probably I sent them to a card shop and they sent everything i for me in their monthly submission. I am going to break it out of the case no reason to leave it slabbed a 8. As for selling the Kershaw I will probably keep it but I have thought about selling my Dodger stuff and then buying a T-206 Ty Cobb card. Not sure I will ever do it though because my Dodger cards are all I have left in my collection now.

Why did you even send that Bastardo in with that centering? An 8 is generous for that.

Love the grades on the Kershaw, Kemp, and Loney. :cheers:

Why did you even send that Bastardo in with that centering? An 8 is generous for that.

Love the grades on the Kershaw, Kemp, and Loney. :cheers:

I was hoping the other grades on the Bastardo would be good enough to get a 9 total. Basically I took a gamble and lost.

Exactly. Flip 'em for a Jackie or Koufax or something sick, Dodgers wise, that WON'T lose value, like Russell, Loney or anyone else in that lot of BGS cards :salut:

Exactly. Flip 'em for a Jackie or Koufax or something sick, Dodgers wise, that WON'T lose value, like Russell, Loney or anyone else in that lot of BGS cards :salut:

I think that is what I am going to do. I will wait and see if they make the WS then if they do flip everything and try and get Koufax,Robinson or Ty Cobb

Back