Hello everyone

dtrainddog

Bench Warmer
I just found out about this site and decided to join. Nice design and system here, props to the mods and staff. I used to collect cards when I was in middle school. During High School I stopped collecting and went to the work force. Now I decided to get back. Oh boy, the hobby sure did change. It was very hard to get an autographed or even a game-used card back in my day. I never got a hobby box but I plan on purchasing some soon in the future and trade the cards I don't need. I'm mainly after Cal Ripken Jr. or any Yankees including Derek Jeter, Alex Rodriguez, Joba Chamberlain, Phil Hughes and Ian Kennedy Base/Autos/GU/Inserts. I am also after Yankees team sets from '95 - present. Hope to trade with y'all soon.

Hiya Darin! Welcome to the site. :) Glad to have you on board!! If you have any questions, or need help with anything please don't hesitate to give me, or one of the other staff members a shout. ;)

Troy

welcome to freaks , please join us in the chat room for trade nights, thursday and sunday, 9 pm eastern for trading, discussion, and contests

But, pop in the room anytime and let’s make a deal!
Any questions pertaining to the site, don’t hesitate to ask me , or another staff member.

Keep an eye open for contests featuring great prizes!

Bryan_Mc

Back