Hello everyone

dirtydistance

Bench Warmer
Hi, I'm Jeff, 24 and from Northeast PA. Collected as a kid, then stopped and got back into collecting in the Fall of 2005. Big New Orleans Saints fan, and that's what I mainly collect. I am also dirtydistance on traderretreat. Was also a very active member on sportscardforum, with over 30 perfect feedback, but was banned from that site after a petty thing as going over my limit on their betting forum, then had an administrator who got a power trip acting like a jerk with me about my suspension so I told him off, which is how I got my permanent ban. Oh well, that site's behind me. I like what you all have going here and I hope this is the future anyway. I see dpono in here. He's my buddy from the betting forums over on SCF, you should look into starting one on here as I know he'd be a great admin to control that. Anyway, I almost forgot to mention, Mojo Mike, Stang81 referred me to this site when I told him about my ban and I'd like to stay in touch and find another good place to trade. Looking forward to seeing this site grow and make some great deals..

Back