have you ever heard of BGS Black Label?

Never heard of it, maybe depends on who grades it, maybe that person does Black Label instead of gold when he gets a 10 pristine, I know the 8.5- 9's are a silver 9.5-10 are gold, strange?

You can also do a minimum grade, set it at 10 and send in big quantities? NOT to say he couldn't have an In...all This talk about colors and all I can think of is Beckett is all about just one color.....GREEN

I thought with the minimum grade they would just slab them as 'authentic' with the blue label?...if they just return it ungraded I may send my Fred Taylor Bowman Chrome Anniversary and say 9 on it...and they still charge you, because I sent some stuff in that they said had been tampered with back in 02 or 03 and they still charged the grading fee on...

and duh, they are all about the $...

have you seen what they charge for OPG?...what a joke...I mean, it would be nice to have to look at weird things from time to time that aren't on eBay, but yeah...and COMC went the same way...

You can use Beckett's database for free for everything but pricing I think. I use it all the time for getting set names.

I hate that they have so few pictures so you cant really figure out stuff half of the time...especially if you are going off of an eBay scan and don't want to tip the seller to something

Back