just murdered a few people

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
http://www.ebay.com/itm/361524168485?_trksid=p2057872.m2748.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

print run of 2000 per athlete in there, but not serial numbered...should make a few bucks

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=usa+olympic&_ssn=imac7065&item=141944298510&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&_osacat=0&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_from=R40&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xusa+olympic+relic.TRS0&_nkw=usa+olympic+relic&_sacat=0

snagged those aside from the Charlie White, they are case hits, and im working on that set...only needed 2 of them, but its never bad to have spares, especially when they are of the likes of Meryl Davis, Bode Miller and Hilary Knight

Last edited:
Nice stuff.

The House of Cards of Maryland (Ebay ID houseofcardsmd) is my LCS. To the best of my knowledge the oldest card shop in MD and possibly one of the oldest in the country if not THE oldest. They began humbly in the mid 1970s ('75 I think) literally as a "hole in the wall" in the back corner room of a used book store originally only open on the weekends. I discovered them from a friend about a year or two later. Eventually they took over the used book store space and have since moved 3 times over the years. Their first move years ago was literally just across the street from their original location. Some years back they moved across town and for a couple of years I thought they had closed up for good until I had found them again. Just this past Summer/Fall they moved again and now are only about 4 miles from me. Their original location was only 1.5 miles from the house I grew up in.

I have to drive about an hour to get to a LCS...back in the early/mid 90's it seemed there was a shop in EVERY town...heck, my town of 1000 had a small shop...the town to the east had 5000 people and 3 shops...it was crazy, now I have to drive an hour...

time to see how quick I can flip the reds...uploading now, so if you like any stars from 1996, check my listings...have 42 from the set going up, leaves me with 51 free listings for the rest of the month out of the 1050 I got...I had a good run the first 24 hours of those listings as I had 42 BIN's hit, but only 10 sales in the week since...

Back