Have these to trade, looking for my wants

Hoffmoen

Bench Warmer
Hi everyone, to offically kick off my start to trading on the website I went through some old boxes I had lying around and decided to see what I can get for my PC. I am always looking to increase my PC and in process of scanning every card. LMK what you like and let's make a deal.
Football,
DueceMcAllisterauto.jpg

2009 Classics Dress Code Duece McAllister Auto/jersey #23/25
2007 UD Premier Patches Duece McAllister Dual 2 color patches #32/75
2006 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Duece McAllister 3 color patch #05/50
2011 Topps Prime Aldon Smith RC Auto #305/400
2005 Gridiron Gear Jamal Lewis Pro Bowl Prime patch 009/100
2006 Flair Reggie Bush Showcase Stitches Jersey
2010 Sweet Spot LeSean McCoy Sweet Swatches Jersey
2011 Topps Legends Darren Evans RC Auto #ed56/99
2006 Sage Bruce Gradkowski Bronze Level Auto #008/650

Baseball,
JesusFloresauto.jpg

2007 UD SP Rookie Edition Jesus Flores RC Auto
2007 UD SP Rookie Edition Michael Bourn Auto
2005 UD SP Authentic Will Clark Honors Jersey #ed 129/130
2008 Bowman Jimmy Rollins Refractor Jersey card #ed 028/199
2005 Playoff Prestige Jim Edmonds Jersey card

Hockey,
1994 Signature Rookies Bryan Berard auto #ed 0789/2375

I prefer to have to have you make the offer, but will check buckets if needed. All pics will be in my for trade section of my bucket.

Thanks and LMK

have these:

CURTIS MARTIN 1995 SP 5 HOLOVIEW
CURTIS MARTIN 1996 SPX 28 HOLOVIEW
DREW BLEDSOE 1993 SP AUTHENTIC 9

DREW BLEDSOE 1995 SP AP-11 ALL-PRO
DREW BLEDSOE 1995 PLAYOFF PRIME MINIS 11
DREW BLEDSOE 1995 UPPER DECK SPECIAL EDITION SE17
DREW BLEDSOE 1996 SPX 26 HOLOVIEW
DREW BLEDSOE 1995 SP 3 HOLOVIEW
DREW BLEDSOE 1995 IMAGES LT1 PROMO

CURTIS MARTIN 95 PLAYOFF 128
CURTIS MARTIN 1995 SP 18

i have about 50+ bledsoe base RC and inserts...do u have a "have " list for him?
I currently don't have a list due to me buying them in bulk the last few months and not having the time to sort. I would be willing to trade for even if I have already. PLMK and Thanks

have these:

CURTIS MARTIN 1995 SP 5 HOLOVIEW
CURTIS MARTIN 1996 SPX 28 HOLOVIEW
DREW BLEDSOE 1993 SP AUTHENTIC 9

DREW BLEDSOE 1995 SP AP-11 ALL-PRO
DREW BLEDSOE 1995 PLAYOFF PRIME MINIS 11
DREW BLEDSOE 1995 UPPER DECK SPECIAL EDITION SE17
DREW BLEDSOE 1996 SPX 26 HOLOVIEW
DREW BLEDSOE 1995 SP 3 HOLOVIEW
DREW BLEDSOE 1995 IMAGES LT1 PROMO

CURTIS MARTIN 95 PLAYOFF 128
CURTIS MARTIN 1995 SP 18

Could use them, PLMK and Thanks.

The only card that is under negotiation is the Duece auto due to a NY Giant auto being offered. Everything else is available.

Welcome to the site Buddy i have a few Bledsoe's will get yah a count maybe a list but pretty close to 100 of them let me know if u are interested in them thanks

TRADE

I currently don't have a list due to me buying them in bulk the last few months and not having the time to sort. I would be willing to trade for even if I have already. PLMK and Thanks

Could use them, PLMK and Thanks.

The only card that is under negotiation is the Duece auto due to a NY Giant auto being offered. Everything else is available.

Have any rookies or gu
Ray

ok I can put them together and send to you...I dont really care what I get back as long as I get something to cover the postage...I dont need a GU or auto...is what you have above all u have for trade?

ok I can put them together and send to you...I dont really care what I get back as long as I get something to cover the postage...I dont need a GU or auto...is what you have above all u have for trade?

You are the best, I will send you some nice stuff. I do have patriots stuff I can send as well and will make it worth your while.

Welcome to the site Buddy i have a few Bledsoe's will get yah a count maybe a list but pretty close to 100 of them let me know if u are interested in them thanks

Thanks Danielalba,

It's nice to finally get back in after my hiatis. I am definitely interested and please check my bucket. If you are looking for anything particular LMK and I could work on trading for those cards as well.

Thanks,

Rob

trade

Hi Ray, I don't have much outside of my bucket. Been out of the hobby for awhile, but starting to get back in. Anything in particular you are looking for?

Hi glad to see you back, didn't I get knives from you?
I canuse the matt ryan and some others, what do I have you want?
Still doing Shaq?
Ray

ok I have say 60 +/- bledsoe & martin base & RC...do u need inserts too? I do have a few of them you may like...do u have any idea of what you may send? I like to list some cards in the trade thread lmk thanks

I will send you a list of cards and some tradebait auto and g/u. I will have a list for you tomorrow night when I get back home and thanks again.

P.S. definitely can use inserts as well.

Rob

Hi glad to see you back, didn't I get knives from you?
I canuse the matt ryan and some others, what do I have you want?
Still doing Shaq?
Ray

Hey Ray, We did actually have a trade for knives and swords for cards about 3 years ago when I was still living in NY. I had moved to Florida shortly after our trade and have been busy with the new/old job and house. I am still collecting Shaq, but has been 3 years since I picked up anymore of his cards. I will check and see if I still have the Matt Ryan and get back to you. Bucket might be a little out of date as well and needs a little TLC to clean up. Thanks again,

Rob

Back