Hard to believe T.O is starting trouble

That's a shocker....he's always been a stand up guy, class act, and outstanding member of any organization he has ever been a part of. I'd be willing to say that all of the blame lays on Romo. After all, he's the one who should be throwing him the ball more :salut: Damn Romo and his super ultra mega secret meetings.

He also called Emmitt Smith dumb for stating the Cowboys are just a bunch of individuals. When you cry about the relationship between Romo and Witten, isnt that making it about you, because you feel left out. Huh, maybe Emmitt has a point.

They should have a Hall of Shame specifically for talents like this guy (and many others) who just don't get it.

Oh boy, here we go again :roll:

You know what Cowboys, remember when he stomped all over your midfield star? I've said it before, and I'll say it again: If you were stupid enough to sign this jack-hole, then you deserve what you get.

And it's not like TO's been thrown to more since he arrived in Dallas. What a tool. He and Shawn Avery need to room together :salut:

Back