Halloween Fun!! šŸŽƒ

Here are a few silent films from back in the day, the first three horror classics!

Nosferatu (1922) is the first and closest film adaptation to the original Bram Stoker Dracula novel, it is restored and looks GREAT!

Lon Chaney, Sr. in his breakthrough role as the Hunchback of Notre Dame (1923):

Lon Chaney, Sr. again in his most famous role as the Phantom of the Opera (1925)!

Last edited:
Talk about perfect timing! I went to a neighbor's yard sale this afternoon, and found a bag of horror VHS tapes for a friend who collects them....for a buck apiece, half price since today's their last day!

A few classics from the original Universal Monsters Classic Collection, who remembers these videotapes??
1000010494.jpg

The backs were almost a cool as the fronts!!
1000010495.jpg

I just gave those VHS tapes to my colleague who collects, she was very excited to get them, saying her husband loves the old time monsters! I said that I picked them up for a buck at the yard sale, and I remember collecting those as a child, I was 10 in 1991 when Universal first re-released the early movies in the Classic Collection. My grandmother would take me shopping at the mall (she went like 4 times a week!) and would always take me to Sears, where there was a tech section featuring videotapes. I think those were $14.99 back in the day, which is a ton of money for that time, but I watched those movies hundreds of times!

Cheers!

Kevin

Back