Group PSA Submission.

rexvos

Bench Warmer
I am organizing a group PSA submission for this month.

The fees are 4.50 for card, and there will be a small fee for shipping to and from PSA as well as back to you.

I need to have your cards and a check or money order sent with the cards to me for the sub in the mail to me by the end of this week. Aug. 7th.

Cards must be 1960 to present, and valued at under $100 sale value.

Post here or pm me for further details.

Sounds like a great deal. Ive never graded anything before. Does this look worth it? Towards the top I dont know if you can see it in the scan but there is a couple of small creases in it. Would this like kill the grade?

DickButkus1969Topps.jpg

Sounds like a great deal. Ive never graded anything before. Does this look worth it? Towards the top I dont know if you can see it in the scan but there is a couple of small creases in it. Would this like kill the grade?

DickButkus1969Topps.jpg

you would be looking at a grade between 3 and 4. A crease is an automatic 5.

Do you have any Barry Sanders rookies to submit, those would be cool to get slabbed I think.

ok so the Butkus would be not worth it. Ill have to check out my Barry's. I might have a nice pro set and topps traded to do. My score isnt the best,but Ill get back with you and let you know for sure.

I have a 89 score Barry Sanders RC and a Rickey Henderson RC I've been thinking about slabbing. How much would it cost to do those?

9.00 for the cards, 3 for the shipping back to you, and I would have to figure out how much it would be on the shipping back to PSA, probably about 3-5 dollars, as it costs about 30 for them to ship a box back, so your are looking at between $15-17 for getting those 2 slabbed total.

Dang it, I need a 1958 CFL next time you do one with that included let me know.

If you pulled a 1988 Topps JoJo Townsell in your big haul, get it graded and ill pay you for the card and the process. I need a 9 or higher, but if you grade one or two ill pay the costs.

Dang it, I need a 1958 CFL next time you do one with that included let me know.

If you pulled a 1988 Topps JoJo Townsell in your big haul, get it graded and ill pay you for the card and the process. I need a 9 or higher, but if you grade one or two ill pay the costs.

I will check my 1988 Topps before I send and let you know. I am sure there are a few in there.

Got two Cal ripken rc's that are BGS I want crossed over. Should I crack them or just send them as is?

to get them for 4.50 you have to crack them. Crossover is a different service. you can either send them to me slabbed and I will crack them, or crack yourself (I suggest you do this)

Back