GROUP BREAK SUGGESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be honest... right now, pricing is pointless...doesnt matter right now I'm not doing another break any time soon if the current one doenst sell and by the time I decide to do another break the prices will be completely different

I will NOT do another break until this one sells out.. and if it doesnt... then I guess it's the last one I do lol

sorry, not really much more I can do... I post them.. no one buys... not worth the time/effort if no one wants to participate

I see a lot of people on here but hardly any participate in the breaks. I wonder if people just don't understand or a afraid of them or what?? I know people can come up with $20-$40 for some of these breaks.

Can we put some comments in some of the regular sell threads or would that be to much spamming?

Can I make a thread offering people jersey cards to buy a spot in the breaks?

I was for sure the SP game used would sell. 2 game used and an auto for $35. That's better odds/stuff than most breaks we have on here.

again... I will not post a new break until this one sells out....

also.. I am already offering a PATCH per spot bought
(next 5 spots)

This product is LOADED... I just dont understand why people are not joining

I miss joining these breaks. Waiting for my unemployment to kick in, or to get called back to work. This last month and a half's been pretty rough on me. The wife has cracked down on my card buying. :( lmao

I'm new here but all I've seen so far is Basketball and Football. I only collect Baseball so until there's a Baseball break count me out : /

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back