GROUP BREAK SUGGESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
08-09 HHP 16-Box Case is only $895, that could be a good cheaper TEAM break in my opinion. Player Auto's such as Rose, Mayo, Gordon, Lebron, Michael Jordan, Etc.

bjtheman1 said:
Booooo! :why:
No boo, any basketball as long as it is by the hit.

I'm done with team breaks in anything. (unless it's really cheap)

I wanna go back to that $35 sp game used, 2 GU, 1 auto per spot.

HOW ABOUT THIS. 12 BOXES 4 HITS EACH, 48 HITS AT ABOUT $19 OR $20 EACH

2010/11 Panini Threads Basketball Hobby 12 Box Case

$904.99
Quantity:

NOTE: This product is a Pre-Sell item. Approximate Release Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010.

Release dates are subject to change; please check our release calendar for most current release information. When you place an order for this product, you will be locked in at the advertised price. No price adjustments will be made for any future fluctuations in price. Presell deposits are also non-refundable.

If your order includes Pre-sell items, the order will not ship until All Items in the order are in-stock. Please order separately if you would like in-stock items to ship right away.
Product Description

Configuration: 12 boxes per case. 24 packs per box. 5 cards per pack.

BOX BREAK
- Two autographs and Two Memorabilia cards including one autographed Threads Rookie per box #'d to 399
- 13 Inserts - Including brand new All-Time Big Men and Rookie Team Threads Home/Away insert sets.

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- More than 20,000 on-card autographs!
- Brand new! Threads Rookies featuring on-card autographs on hardwood cards
- Rookie Team Threads Home/Away insert with die-cut replica jersey cards of the year's hottest rookies
*On-Card Auto Version #'d to 99 Home
*On-Card Auto Version #'d to 99 Away
- Hobby exclusive Platinum Century Proofs numbered to 25 or less
- Exclusive Kobe Bryant, John Wall, Evan Turner and Wesley Johnson autographs

View Checklist*

*Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view checklist.

View Sell Sheet Info*

*Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view file.

I still say

National treasures football by the hit!!!

When we did it like this before they sold pretty well!!

I prefer the by the hit method over the team method that way i atleast know im gonna get something for my $$

Neobright said:
That sounds interesting, what would you do with #'d inserts?
I believe if it is by the hit then no one gets any inserts (you could probably pay/ask for them). If it is by the team then the inserts go to the teams.

If it is a draft break then when it is your turn, feel free to select a insert instead of a GU or an auto.

I believe that is mostly how it goes.

208963 said:
I still say

National treasures football by the hit!!!

When we did it like this before they sold pretty well!!

I prefer the by the hit method over the team method that way i atleast know im gonna get something for my $$
I would be good with that, but how much would it cost. It seems like here latley if it is $40 or more than very few people are signing up. The ones under $40 seem to do ok. The $20 basketball sold out in 7 or 8 hours I think.

anyone up for another 09/10 UD BASKETBALL CASE BREAK ?

$20 a spot.. 3 guranteed hits per spot

DRAFT STYLE just like last time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back