Basketball Greg Oden

He will be fine.If I am not mistaking I beleive these refs are not the normal refs and call the games alot tighter than NBA officials.Most are fill in refs I beleive that is what I heard on ESPN.

You must be willing to take backlash if your willing to call bust already. I'm not saying hes going to be great or be a bust i'm just going to enjoy the ride and see where this draft class takes us.

heath23 said:
Its Early And These Summer League Players Are Most Of The Players Who Sit On The Bench Come Regular Season And This Is Thier Only Real Time To Get On The Court, So They Are Too Hyper , In The Regular Season There Is Alot More Space In The Lanes And The Game Is Alot More Controlled By The Teams' Point Guards. I Think He Will Be Fine And Dominate Inside In Years To Come. Remember Tim Duncan Had The Same Foul Problems His Rookie Year, And Then He Found His Nitch And Is A Top Player In The League . OH AND LETS NOT FORGET THAT YOU GET 10 FOULS IN THESE SUMMER LEAGUE GAMES BEFORE YOU ARE FOULED OUT, SO GUYS WILL USE A FEW MORE ON PURPOSE FOULS EARLY IN THE GAME BECASUE YOU GET SO MANY.

That hurts my eyes to read that...Please do not capitalize every single word in the paragraph.

Autonut1 said:
That hurts my eyes to read that...Please do not capitalize every single word in the paragraph.

my eyes hurt everytime you post, especially that one. way to add to the thread. useful post mate!

Back