Greetings to all

joshvox

Bench Warmer
Hey everyone--I'm new here and just getting back into baseball card collecting. I'm a Cleveland sports fan and a fan of the Indians in particular. Right now, I'm concentrating on collecting Allen and Ginter Victor Martinez cards.

Thanks for all the welcomes so far! Moosehead--those are indeed some very nice Martinez cards, but I'm trying to start out slow and stick to Allen and Ginter--which I love.

Hiya Josh! Welcome to the site. :) Glad to have you on board!! If you have any questions, or need help with anything please don't hesitate to give me, or one of the other staff members a shout. ;)

Troy

Welcome to SCFreaks I'm sure you will enjoy your time here. Also nice to see a faithfull fan of the Cleveland Indians as I also love the Tribe. Once again Welcome if you need anything please do not hestitate to ask.

Thanks again to everyone--I've only been here a few days and have been able to make 2 trades already! I'm just glad that a place like this exists--I was frankly tired of tying to do business on ebay.

Officer--it's been a tough year to be a tribe fan! Very disappointing, but as a fan, I'm proud of the way they have played in the second half of the season.

Back