Greetings from Berkshire County, Massachusetts

Cardology

Bench Warmer
Hey all,

I am new to this site, found it advertised on the web and decided to give it a shot. Although I am from Massachusetts and am a lifelong Red Sox & Patriots fan, I do not collect those cards. Mainly because everyone else does around here and they command a premium in the northeast. Right now I am collecting 2008-09 O.J. Mayo RC's, 2008 & 2009 Chad Henne/Jake Long RC's, Inserts Parallels and GU/Autos.

Also, I build sets. Currently the set I am trying for is the 2008 UD Masterpieces Captured on Canvas Green Bordered Jersey set. Let me know if you have any. I am about 30% through with the set.

Currently I work at McDonalds and thinking about going to bible college in the Spring. Juggling saving money for college and baseball cards has been a hard and difficult thing, but I have seen some great advancements in not having to buy a blaster box each week. I have a roomfull of cards that I am willing to trade, and I put new cards on eBay every week under my screenname Benshobbies where I have over 280 positive feedback.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any cards from the players listed above. My first goal on SportsCardFreaks is getting to be a registered trader.

Thanks!

Thanks for the comments. The thing I like about this site is that it is trade oriented, not buying oriented. Might keep my habits inline.

Welcome to the site! It's great to have you here. What bible college are you looking at? I go to a Christian school too, that's why I am curious.

scittlz said:
Welcome to the site! It's great to have you here. What bible college are you looking at? I go to a Christian school too, that's why I am curious.

Pensacola Christian College in Pensacola, FL. It is where I think God is leading me.

Cardology said:
Pensacola Christian College in Pensacola, FL. It is where I think God is leading me.

my neck of the woods kinda about two hours away.

welcome 2 the site and i wish you all the luck in everything you do

Back