Great Mail Day hope to get to use them

BobC

Bench Warmer
Great Mail Day hope to get to use them

ticketsSmall.jpg

:shock:

Congrats on the acquisition. Hopefully you will get to see Boston get swept by Colorado :dance:

Congrats though. Those are siccccccccck :clap:

nvm, didn't see the grandstand thing. Yeah, you'll have a pole right in front of you :dance:
Is that something you have experience with? I have not had that experience. Hopefully its not too big of a deal.

Is that something you have experience with? I have not had that experience. Hopefully its not too big of a deal.

I never had an obstructed view ticket, but when I was little and we had season tickets (before the prices got ridiculous) we were about 10 seats away from an obstructed view seat. It depends on where you are, but some seats are literally directly behind a 2 foot wide steel support beam. It can suck real bad but only one seat really gets screwed.

I've been in obstructed view seats at Fenway and it wasn't good at all. I barely sat in my seat the whole game cause the view sucked. Hopefully you have a better experience.

obstructed view seats

I have been to Fenway many many times had obstructed view seats a couple times they were not too bad.

my view

The view from my seat. But, the seat next to me was empty alot so I sat there.

Picture052Small.jpg

The flags.

Picture017Small.jpg

My son in front of ballpark.
Picture021Small.jpg

Me in stands.
Picture028Small.jpg

BIG FLAG
Picture040Small.jpg

Back