gotta work turkey day

scrappy

Bench Warmer
does anyone know where i can find live feed from the games for that day on line? i'll have access to the internet, don't want towatch play by play but want to see the actual video. does anyone know any sites that will host it? i don't care if i have to pay for them, it's worth it for that day.

i work 6 in the morning to about 3ish in the afternoon. the games start here at 9am

Sorry to hear that - I too have to work late which is a bummer as Detroit are on at 5.30 pm here and amazingly they don't show us too often on Sky this season! No idea why that could be, ahem.:think: Will be recording it and watching when I get back. We should be 1-11 at the end of the game of course.

ouch phil

i looked up football on line, and i'm thinking about buying a 3 yr subscription for like 11 and change a year for all sports. i don't care if i have to pay for it, oddly i couldn't find anything on the cbs or fox site that would have football, which blows. i mean i watched the draft off a live stream at work, why not football?

Back